- Deposit will be fully refundable.
- Les Suites Tremblant requires that at least one guest per residence be a minimum of 18 years or older and provide a valid credit card imprint as a security deposit upon check-in. This guest must sign registration card upon check-in and take responsibility for all of the guest’s activities in the unit.
- Kids 17 years old and less stay free.
- Additional charges may apply according to the occupancy per unit.
- If a stay covers two cancellation policies, the date of arrival determines which policy will be used.
- All deposits and payments for accommodation are taken by MONT TREMBLANT RESERVATIONS.
Security Deposit and Credit Card on File
- A valid credit card is required at the time of booking to secure the reservation.
- A pre-authorized security deposit of $150 for the first night and $50 per additional night per unit will be taken at check in on your credit card. The guest accepts the responsibility for all telephone and other room charges, and for any damage resulting from all missing inventory, lost keys, damages to the property, unreasonable housekeeping conditions, unreasonable neighborhood annoyances (including any complaint resulting from any row, noise or other disturbance) and contraventions of any rules and regulations of the property. The guest authorizes Les Suites Tremblant to charge the costs of any such damage on his credit card.
Date Change and Modifications
- No modification allowed within the cancellation policy.
- No shows are regarded as a cancellation. The reservation will be cancelled and the amount of the full stay will be charged.
- In case of early departure, the amount of the full stay will be charged.
- A deposit of one night plus taxes is charged at the time of booking (calculation based on the average nightly room rate for that particular stay).
- The balance will be charged 2 days prior arrival. *** IMPORTANT *** If the deposit date is within 2 days from the final balance due date, then the total amount of the reservation will be charged on the deposit date.
- For Prepaid/non-refundable and flash sales offers, the total amount plus royalty and taxes will be charged at the time of booking.
Book your vacation hassle-free with our free and flexible cancellation policy. If a stay covers two cancellation policies, the date of arrival determines which policy will be used under the following conditions:
Check In/Out Policy & Directions
- At your arrival for registration, you should present yourself with an ID and your confirmation number directly at the reception desk of the hotel if you lodge at Tour des Voyageurs, Lodge de la Montagne, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant, Ermitage du Lac or Sommet des Neiges.
- If you lodge at Place St-Bernard, the check in is at Place St-Bernard from 7 a.m to 11 p.m. or at Ermitage du Lac front desk from 11 p.m to 7 a.m.
- Check-in Time: from 4 p.m (6 p.m on the Sunday of Tremblant’s 24h).
- Check-out Time: by 11 a.m.
Heights of Hotel Garage
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant: 6’7″ and 6’2″
- Place St-Bernard: 7’0″ (South) and 6’2″ (North)
- Tour des Voyageurs: 7’0″
- Ermitage du Lac: 7’3″
- Lodge de la Montagne: 7’2″
- Sommet des Neiges: 7’10”
- American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- Visa/Debit are not accepted.
- Cots can be requested but are not guaranteed; the cost is $50 per day (royalty and taxes extra).
- Playpens are available at no charge however they cannot be guaranteed due to limited amounts. Please request at time of reservation.
- Indoor pay-parking is available at the hotel.
- Bandwidth limitations apply: 1.5 GB of data per day.
- Speed: 2 Mbps.
- No limit in the number of devices.
- Les Suites Tremblant offers a smoke-free environment.
- The swimming pool of the following hotels: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant, Lodge de la Montagne, Sommet des Neiges, Tour des Voyageurs and Ermitage du Lac are usually open everyday between June 20 and August 30. During low season, the opening hours can vary. These swimming pools are closed during winter season.
- The opening days and hours can vary.
- The following properties have an outdoor hot tub (year-round) : Tour des Voyageurs, Lodge de la Montagne, Ermitage du Lac and Sommet des Neiges.
- Schedule may change without notice.
- No pets are allowed in the following hotels : Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant, Lodge de la Montagne, Sommet des Neiges, Tour des Voyageurs, Place St-Bernard and Ermitage du Lac.
- Daily housekeeping is offered at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant only. In other hotels, housekeeping service is offered on demand for stays of 5 nights and more. Please do not hesitate to contact the 24h front desk if you need anything during your stay.
- Reservations with nine (9) or more accommodation units are not authorized for the same stay dates. Les Suites Tremblant reserves the right to cancel, with a fee, any reservation containing more than nine (9) accommodation units or more that 20 guests, whether these accommodation units are the result of one or more separate reservations.
- To reserve a group with nine (9) accommodation units or more, you must contact one of our group sales specialists at 1-888-681-5978 or by emailing: email@example.com.