- Les Suites Tremblant requires that at least one guest per residence be a minimum of 18 years or older and provide a valid credit card imprint as a security deposit upon check-in. This guest must sign registration card upon check-in and take responsibility for all of the guest’s activities in the unit.
- Kids 17 years old and less stay free.
- Additional charges may apply according to the occupancy per unit.
- If a stay covers two cancellation policies, the date of arrival determines which policy will be used.
- All deposits and payments for accommodation are taken by MONT TREMBLANT RESERVATIONS.
Date change and modifications
- No modification allowed within the cancellation policy.
- No shows are regarded as a cancellation. The reservation will be cancelled and the amount of the full stay will be charged.
- In case of early departure, the amount of the full stay will be charged.
After carefully assessing our responsibility and taking into account the current situation related to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) epidemic, and in the interest of our communities, employees and visitors, here are the indications for visitors with a reservation at one of Les Suites Tremblant hotels (Ermitage du Lac, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant, Mountain Lodge, Place Saint-bernard, Sommet des Neiges, Tour des Voyageurs I & II, Westin Resort & Spa Tremblant) for a stay with departure or arrival date between March 15, 2020 and May 12, 2020.
We anticipate heavy call volume over the next several days and appreciate your patience as we work hard to respond to all inquiries.