Tremblant Is Buzzing
From Peak to Village
A top travel destination in Quebec, Tremblant is proud to welcome families, couples and friends for a summer that will have everyone buzzing from peak to village! This season, major events and roving entertainment are back in full force, in addition to many new restaurants, bars, cafés and shops. With plenty of nature, beach, thrill and relaxation opportunities to suit every guest’s tastes, everything in Tremblant combines to create a summer experience that is truly unparalleled. With its lovely pedestrian village with European flair, majestic mountain, two golf courses, mountain bike trails and a packed event calendar, Tremblant is the place to be this summer!
Reserve your lodging unit today with Les Suites Tremblant. Book now
MAJOR EVENTS ARE BACK AT TREMBLANT THIS SUMMER
• NBPHA Championship presented by Burrows: From June 10 to 12, Tremblant will host a Canada-wide deck hockey tournament. For visitors, exciting games held amongst Tremblant’s stunning views make for stunning memories.
• Spartan Trifecta Weekend: The 2022 edition marks the return of this popular race to be held on the North Side on June 17, 18 and 19. Courses of 5 km, 10 km, 21 km and even 50 km are offered to test participants’ endurance, speed and decision-making in a spectacular natural setting. A children’s race has also been added!
• Subaru IRONMAN 5i50 and 70.3 Mont-Tremblant: This summer, IRONMAN athletes are back at Tremblant on June 25 and 26 to swim, bike and run before crossing the finish line in the pedestrian village. Come and cheer on the athletes as they set off for the sprint, Olympic, and half-marathon distance races.
• Canada Day: On July 1, Tremblant celebrates Canada in style. Entertainers, face painting, Canadian flag raising, cake, fireworks and a concert will be sure to delight the whole family. This project has been made possible by the Government of Canada.
• Rythmes Tremblant: From July 8 to 10, the Rythmes are back with the proven formula of free outdoor shows! Young and old alike can enjoy family shows in a relaxed atmosphere in the afternoon, while the evenings are dedicated to well-known classics and new music.
• Tremblant International Blues Festival: The blues is back in the spotlight at Tremblant with a three-day festival featuring many free concerts across the pedestrian village, as well as a wide range of family activities. From July 14 to 16, both day and night, from cobblestone streets to outdoor stages, this can’t-be-missed festival will be swinging to a whole new beat!
• Banzaï: In the evening, the dynamic group of dancers, comedians and entertainers once again takes up residence in the heart of the pedestrian village with interactive activities for people of all ages. Enjoy dancing and games, culminating on the Place Saint-Bernard stage!
• Traversée du lac Tremblant: On August 6 and 7, the Traversée makes a remarkable comeback with a new formula featuring five events, a swim camp, and close to 1000 swimmers on the magnificent Lac Tremblant. The 5 km and 12 km individual distances have been selected as North American Championship for the Global Swim Series.
• Mont-Tremblant Half Marathon: On August 14, experienced runners—as well as casual runners looking for a challenge—can stretch their muscles at the Mont-Tremblant Half Marathon. The event includes a range of routes, including the 21.1 km which will start in the pedestrian village’s Place St. Bernard.
• Subaru IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant: A flagship event for the destination, this race attracts international athletes taking on a major challenge: swim 3.8 km, cycle 180.2 km and then run 42.2 km. On August 21, adrenaline, breathtaking scenery and contagious good energy combine to offer participants and spectators an unforgettable experience.
• Fête de la musique with Angèle Dubeau: For its 22nd edition, the Fête de la musique is back at the pedestrian village, showcasing renowned artists and emerging talents alike. Over four days, from September 2 to 5, more than 30 free concerts will be held to celebrate music of all genres, eras and regions, under Angèle Dubeau’s artistic direction.
Check out the full schedule of events, and the latest details for each of them
A FRESH TAKE ON THE VILLAGE EXPERIENCE
• Tiguidou Restaurant (Westin Resort & Spa Tremblant): The Tiguidou is the perfect place to eat in or grab a bite on the go, at any time of day. With an affordable menu of familiar favourites, there’s something for every appetite.
• Rubie’s Restaurant: Rubie’s combines the culinary mastery and creativity of renowned chef Hakim Chajar, whose fried chicken is a delicious spin on the classic comfort food.
• A Mano Trattoria: Don’t miss this new foodie heaven on Rue des Remparts, with its delicious homemade pizzas and one of the pedestrian village’s most beautiful patio.
• Chocolato / Loo Koo Gourmet Shop: Ice cream, sundaes, gelatos and much more! Chocolato’s gourmet shop promises to delight even the most discerning of palates with its array of decadent treats served in a casual atmosphere.
• Beignes d’Antan Gourmet Shop: A Quebec tradition par excellence, potato doughnuts are the star of the Beignes d’Antan gourmet shop.
• Viva Thé: Viva Thé makes the taste buds travel! Enjoy bubble teas, a range of tea-based drinks, oriental snacks and other Asian treats.
• lululemon: The famous Canadian name now has a storefront in Tremblant. Visitors can discover the brand’s well-respected collections of technical athletic clothing for yoga, running and training.
• RUDSAK Mont-Tremblant: This Quebec brand, which has been selling shoes, clothing and accessories for over 25 years, is proud to welcome shoppers to Tremblant. Pay them a visit and discover the work of the talented artisans, designers and sellers who create its collections.
• Alpine Accessories: The store offers a range of winter accessories from well-known winter-sports brands, guaranteed to keep even the most committed outdoors person comfortable.
• Billie Le Kid: Over the years, this boutique has become a must-stop destination in Montréal for all things children-related. A second point of sale will be proudly opening in Tremblant in August 2022.
Check out the full list of restaurants, bars and cafés and stores available at Tremblant.
A PACKED SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES, FROM MORNING TO NIGHT
• brind’O Aquaclub: brind’O Aquaclub is pleased to reopen to the general public at the end of June! The aquatic activity centre is the perfect place, rain or shine, to burn off energy thanks to its 4 slides, 35 interactive water games, revamped fitness room and hot tub.
• Tonga Lumina: The Tonga Lumina route snakes through the forest at night, on an illuminated path. A revamped Giant’s Hallway, towards the end of the course, keeps the experience feeling fresh. Created by Moment Factory, the journey takes adventurers on the trail of a giant who has just woken up and wants to share a secret with those who will listen. Opens on June 17. Perfect for both kids and adults!
• Ziptrek Ecotours: For a whole new perspective on Mont Tremblant, nothing beats Ziptrek Ecotours’s ziplines, which stretch for nearly 4 km over the forest and slopes of the breathtaking Laurentians! In addition to being a truly thrilling adventure, it’s also a great opportunity to learn about the surrounding area.
• Nautical activities: One of the gems of the Mont-Tremblant region, Lake Tremblant is just a stone’s throw from the mountain. It’s the perfect place to enjoy summer at its best. Families, experienced athletes, and sun-worshippers will all find their perfect activity: a marked swim course, a beach, motorized and non-motorized boat rentals, and much more!
Check out the full list of activities offered in Tremblant.
Tremblant is a top four-season resort destination owing to its guest experience both on-mountain, and in its pedestrian village. Its views of the Laurentians, the diversity of its offer and highly acclaimed major events—including IRONMAN MontTremblant, 24h of Tremblant, and Tremblant International Blues Festival—earned the resort a Tripadvisor Traveller’s Choice Certificate of Excellence Award in 2020. It was also nominated as one of the top 5 best ski resorts in Canada, as part of Condé Nest Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards in 2021, in addition to having been named 20 times as the #1 ski resort in Eastern North America by the readers of SKI Magazine. With your family, sweetheart, friends or group, Tremblant welcomes vacationers with a quality event calendar, 1,900 lodging units fanned out across 13 hotel establishments, over 75 restaurants, boutiques and a Casino, all at nature’s doorstep.